Your Commitment Helps Generations to Come
Generosity comes in many forms, and it’s often the best way for you to support important causes that matter the most to you in your life. When you give to the Foundation for Blind Children, you help us change lives.
Wills and Living Trusts
Leaving money to the Foundation for Blind Children affords you both a lasting legacy and also the flexibility to change your will in the event that life circumstances change.
In as little as one sentence, you can complete your gift. This type of donation in your will or living trust, helps ensure that we continue our mission for generations to come.
Some prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation provides:
- Payable on death (POD) designations
- Transfer on death (TOD) designations
- Life insurance policies
- Commercial annuities
Other Ways to Give
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Memorials and Tribute Gifts
- Real Estate
- Donor Advised Funds
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Cash Gifts
- Gifts of Real Property
- Contributed Goods (Gifts In-kind)
- Charitable Gift Annuities
How to Name the Foundation for Blind Children as a Beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
No minimum gift is required and we do not request any documents.